Jumat, 17 Februari 2012

A February Story

(I don't know where to start my story, actually)
So I think that I'm not into him any longer -even though my friends don't believe it. But then, I -now- know that he's into another girl. Firstly I didn't believe it, not at all, because I thought that he's not that easy to get. But then, he said it himself, and it means that I should believe it no matter what. I don't know why, there's something aching here, inside of me, when I hear that. But it's not that hurt that I want to make him mine, not like that. It's just a weird feelings here in my heart. Not aching, but something's wrong here. So what's this? Anybody knows? ><"

Second thing I wanna tell you here is that one week ago (if I'm not mistaken) 28 students from South Korea were coming to my school. I and some of my friends were chosen to be the guide and it was very interesting to meet them. Almost all of my friends were excited, and me too. It was really great to know and get a new friends from other country. I can know South Korea better when I asked them. And they're very friendly too! :D The problem is.. my friends are over excited and they took a lot photos with the Korean. It makes them irritated! I was like "Aish! Their mood is all gone! What should I do now?" I'm really confused and the Korean even refused to talk to me as friendly as before. Jeongmal mianhaeyo! ><"

So I think that's all for now. I and my friends will join a competition tomorrow. Wish us luck! :D God bless ^^

2 komentar:

  1. Good luck on your life!

    followed your blog, follow back mine? :D
    xx,
    petiteness

    BalasHapus
  2. like your blog!
    keep posting and go for it!!

    XO

    BalasHapus