Kamis, 09 Mei 2013

One Year Has Passed By

So here I am after a long time having no updates on my blog (I don't even check it lol) ;D
Some times ago, a thought about my life suddenly came into my mind .. I remember what I experienced on my first year in high school. How I had a crush on my senior and the excitement I felt.. And also on time when I had to completely change my heart to stop admiring him. How it actually made my spirit to go to school suddenly's missing because he wasn't there any longer.. (well, it's a past anyway :D)
This year, I got the almost-same experience, just reversed one. But still, I feel the ache of missing a part of me.. Although it's not as hurt as what I had last year, I still lose my spirit to study.Well, I know I should repair my heart ASAP since my exam will be here soon >< and I'm trying to combine those pieces quickly so I can get my school spirit back before my exam.. Wish me luck! ^^

1 komentar:

  1. i hope those drawbacks don't get the best of you. :) have a great day (and month, and year, and life ahead!)

    BalasHapus